Monday, October 29, 2007

It's that time again, bitches!

GIVE BLOOD @ THE RED CROSS!! HAS IT BEEN 56 DAYS??

LOCATION: BH.Madison East Fixed Site
ADDRESS:
Madison WI 53704
DATE: Friday, November 2nd, 2007
TIME: 08:15 AM
PHONE: 1-800-GIVE LIFE


You know the man and I are going this Friday. Have you made your appointment yet? Well, have you? Won't somebody pleeeeeeeeeeeease think of the children??


UPDATE: Veni, Vedi, Veiny. We did ok, and got a free bag of bagels besides. I swear, that Red Cross is way over the line friendly.

2 comments:

  1. I think that the RED CROSS should make Hallowe'en their biggest donation day of the year.

    We vant your Blahd!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think they did - I saw donation trailers all over town yesterday.

    oh yeah, HI HOMEY!! :D

    ReplyDelete

You may choose to comment but if you're an asshole then I may choose to delete it.