Saturday, November 03, 2007

the truth is out!

Shit!! Who told??? It's like...they *know* me, or something.

You Are a a Margarita Woman

You live most of your life in "Margaritaville", and everyone who knows you knows it.
You can party with the best of them - and you're really up for anything!
You're the type who's most likely to do body shots or enter a bikini contest.
You prefer to date a man as lively as you are... he has to keep up!

5 comments:

  1. Who'da thunk it? You live in Margaritaville, Wisc., right?

    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a Beer Woman..which is weird because I don't DO beer?

    You drink to get laid.
    And you aren't picky about who does it.

    Casual and down to earth, you can hang with the lunatics running the asylum more easily than the girls who are flashing their tattas on top of the bar by 9:30.

    You prefer to 'date' a man who is manly, has memorized the alphabet, and sure of what he wants to do to you in three minutes flat because you have to be at work by 7:30 tomorrow morning..which also happens to be a Tuesday.

    Wow, how do they know so much about me?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish i was a woman so i could do that quiz =(

    ReplyDelete
  4. How odd. Apparently I'm a white wine woman, but I don't really drink white wine. Red wine or beer is more my thing. Oh well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am unqualified on both counts.

    ReplyDelete

You may choose to comment but if you're an asshole then I may choose to delete it.