Friday, September 11, 2009

Bragging rights

Ticket Purchases
BEN FOLDS
Ben Folds
Event Date: Friday, October 30, 2009 at 8:00 pm
Venue: Overture Hall
Price Type Price Level Level Section Row Seat(s) Qty Price Fee(s) Amount
ADULT 1 O O1 DD 111-112 2 36.50 4.00 81.00
Delivery Selection: MAIL  

 

Tickets: 81.00
Delivery Charge: 0.00
Order Charge: 3.00
Total Cost: 84.00


--
Pablo's Wager

If God exists, he created me as a rational, thinking being. At the same time, he has provided no evidence for his existence, so believing in him requires resorting to faith, which is irrational. Therefore, in order to believe in God, I would have to not use my God given gift of rational thought. However, not using my God-given talent is an affront to God, and would be a sin. Therefore, I conclude, that, if God exists, it would be a sin for me to believe in him. - Pablo


No comments:

Post a Comment

You may choose to comment but if you're an asshole then I may choose to delete it.