Does the Tidalgrrrl Believe in Ghosties?
Short answer: Yes.
Long answer: Still yes.
Not everything has an explanation. Alone as well as in the company of others I have seen apparitions, been physically attacked by some, and wouldn't believe otherwise. I know that human memory is faulty. I have no way to account for how I have followed ghost trails to murder sites. On film.
Spooooooooooooooky.
Happy Hallowe'en Y'all~!
--
"The fall of man, the fallen angels...
Why do so many of God's creations turn to shit? Ikea has a better track record than God." - kopd @ Pharyngula
--
"The fall of man, the fallen angels...
Why do so many of God's creations turn to shit? Ikea has a better track record than God." - kopd @ Pharyngula
No comments:
Post a Comment
You may choose to comment but if you're an asshole then I may choose to delete it.