I have no one to talk to and that's fine because I'm a downer mostly anyway.
I have to be on busy phones all day, all week, every week, and it's been 9.5 years of this shit. I read over some older posts and nothing has changed at all.
Nothing has changed in 4 years at this job.
Well, I got my scheduled pay rises but those will stop after my 10th year. No more raises ever. I still have good health insurance but my health this past 6 months nearly made me lose my job.
What happened was in December the man and I went for dinner with his kids and their kids. Hugs all around...me with no immune function and I was sick with delirium for over a week, then bronchitis for 2 months. Actual fucking delirium with a super high fever and I don't even remember the whole week of that.
The sickness screwed with my meds and my methotrexate went toxic and I was covered in oozing sores and rashes. And then my IBD flared. So steroids for 2 months while the methotrexate got back on track. I can't stop taking it because it stops antibodies from developing to Humira, my other biologic.
Holy SHIT I can say whatever I want on here. This is wonderful. And, no one is forced to read it and I can just vent if I need to. And I need to, A LOT.
No comments:
Post a Comment
You may choose to comment but if you're an asshole then I may choose to delete it.