Friday, November 12, 2004

Post Election Hangover

I've been searching for ways to explain the last days since the November 2nd pseudo-election. I mean, I know we all voted, we were out there, I saw us. I saw hundreds of kids in the rain, in the freezing weather, and lined up for hours, just to be able to say, "no more bush, please." So please tell me what the hell went wrong. I'm sure that the repugnicans will all tell us that we were just mistaken. They will say that exit polls were simply wrong, but only in the states that mattered, like Ohio and Iowa and Florida. I'm prepared to put on my little tin foil hat and join the conspiracy theorists, because otherwise most of my country's citizens have failed me. They are imbeciles...and how could I live with that knowledge?

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may choose to comment but if you're an asshole then I may choose to delete it.