Every day there's at least one: smug bastards without conscience who voted for the Bush regime. They don't have to say it, but it becomes like an open sore on their face that I can't help but stare at. Yesterday I had a "soccer mom" hair moment and was joking about it. This guy says, "The only thing wrong with soccer moms is that they voted for Clinton."
I'm sorry? Pardon me while I bash my head on a hard surface until I'm unconscious or you go away! What am I supposed to respond to that? I mean, jesus christ I'm only human, and I felt like ripping his head off with my bare hands! As jilted liberals, we have to do something with this rage. Apparently the fix was in, and our votes didn't count where it mattered most. That's one thing. Now though, we have to continue to deal with these assholes on a daily basis, who haven't changed, haven't opened their eyes yet, and who continue to spew so-called conservative trash my way. I just don't know what I'm going to do anymore. I can't hide in a hole for the rest of my life, and you can't talk to these people. Where does that leave us?
No comments:
Post a Comment
You may choose to comment but if you're an asshole then I may choose to delete it.