My pressing issue today is why the fuck my gut aches, my heart rends, my eyes tear, and my head explodes, just from seeing someone I'm relieved to not be dating anymore. Of course I know we work together, so I'm bound to see him at some point. Also, I knew he was coming into the office so I schemed to not be around. I came in to pick up one single thing before I was leaving again, and in he strolled, with one of the individuals he supports. I managed to say hi, then the individual (we'll call him Joe) came to me for a big old hug, much like he'd always do when Joshua and I were dating. Joshua just stood there grinning like it was old times, and I fucking bolted for the door. With my huge cardboard box. He asked if I wanted help carrying it to my car, and I said no, I can get it but thanks! (chipper ain't I) and I pretty much flew out of there. Of course the two of them walk out when I'm driving by so to be "normal" I honk and wave as I drive away, out of sight before bursting into tears. Gah! I'm relieved, did I say that? I'm happy to be not dating him, did I say that? Why am I so damn upset??!!
So I finished up my supply run to a client's house, then headed home, still in tears over seeing Joshua . How long is this supposed to last, because I can't take it~!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
You may choose to comment but if you're an asshole then I may choose to delete it.