Thursday, April 07, 2005

Hey, won't you play...another somebody done somebody wrong song?

This is the song that's been in my head for hours. It's beautiful and sunny outside, and the grass is finally green, but I feel sort of melancholy and I'm not sure why. I've been working out and improving my physique, so why not my mood? Maybe I should take up heroin use. I've been dreaming a lot lately. Last night I was on my trip to Amsterdam (which isn't for weeks yet) and there were giant big screen tv's everywhere. I'm not sure what was on them, I think NASCAR. I'm losing my mind. At least one sane person was in my dream, so thank you Michiel for helping me realize I was actually asleep.
It's almost become impossible for me to speak to anyone lately without ranting and complaining, so I'd better keep it up here so I can relax in other spots. I think I'm scaring co-workers and friends. I am usually so easy going and that's all changed. Not sure why. Something to think about.
I've been pissed off about my landlord's antics for days too. She's been putting notes up saying she's going to rent my apartment, and yet she gave me the option to renew my lease, with a time limit I've not exceeded and won't, for another couple of weeks. It makes no sense. Even then, my lease isn't up until June, so what the bitch is on about, I have no idea.
Fucking air quality in Madison just went down, because they decided to legislate lower air quality standards for a foundry not too far from where I live. Wanna take a deep breath in 10 years? Good fucking luck.
My staff are out to get me. I have a meeting with one of them in a couple of hours, and I'm sure that will be hell. I tried to look on the bright side before the last one and told myself (and my boss) that it wouldn't be that bad. HAH!! It was torturous hell. I can only expect more of that today. I'm so fed up with dealing with hick assholes. Bah. Ok, back to the grind, I think more people need to piss on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may choose to comment but if you're an asshole then I may choose to delete it.