Thursday, May 26, 2005

gaming, d100, round 2

I just have to say...wow. (!!) Tonight I laughed more than I think I've laughed in quite some time. I had it worked out with Kori that I would be showing the party to the town, then to the temples in the town. Of course, as a guide I would be making stuff up as I went along. Then, I would tell the group that they had to act within certain social mores in order to be accepted within the town. The best of this was that the other woman of the party would have to be the Mistress, in charge of the men, and keeping them in line by smacking them "about the head and shoulders." Man it was SO hard to keep a straight face! I actually got her to smack another party member and tell him "On Slave!" really loudly so that others in town would hear. It was generally just fucking with them on a lot of different levels.
When we got to the first temple I said it was the temple of the Leaf God, dedicated to darkness and shadow. I said that if they wanted the temples to think of them with good will they had to donate money and get a trinket with the temple's symbol on it. The temple basically just had a picture of a leaf on it, dedicated to Nature. I said that there would be injury done to them if they didn't donate, that there would be a person waiting in an alley to smack their feet and cause bruising if they did not comply. They didn't seem overly concerned with this, and asked if that was all...so I said, oh, well that's after the boiling in oil...hehehe- well anyway they were totally up for paying all kinds of cash to the temple. Of course nothing really happened, and they got testy and beat me in an alley...but it was funny, dammit~!! =D
Actually, one of the other players got all grabby on me and tried to take my arm...well the way they play...(hehe)"I will grab her arm as we go in."
Me: Oh no you won't! Dex Check! Can I get a dex check and opposed grapple??!! (no way these goons are going to get physical with me!)
DM: She's got a point. Dex check?
Ok, at that point it was just getting silly, but I do have an 18 dex so I got out of it. The other players were getting squirrely at that point and I think they were close to just killing my character. Hehehe. I eventually talked them into untying me and not wounding me further- and one of the party is totally onto my plan to trick them. He even referred to the party as being full of buffoons. I of course said I had never said that to their faces!! ....and then they ended up finding out that my God is dedicated to Trickery and Mischief. Whoops. I gave them information about a cult they are trying to locate- but again...it's not what it seems- I won't explain here in case anyone is reading it from the gaming group, but we'll see how pleased my God, Sabrahabra, will be with me after next week!! I'm looking forward to it. *evil grin*
...signing off....-li'l nut brown sarojini, at your service for a fee =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may choose to comment but if you're an asshole then I may choose to delete it.