Retroactive abortion. I vote for it. Like right now, when I have to CRANK my headphones here in the coffee shop because some fucktards from the christian bookstore have their kids over here running and screaming while I have a headache to begin with. I've taken tylenol, sudafed, coffee, and now a half a diazepam I found in my pillbox. I hope this fucking headache disappears soon.
I've gotten about 1K words toward my story written, and I like it a bit better. Still crap but I'm happy to be writing. I'm not wasting any more of my caffeine buzz on this blog - I've got a novel to work on!!
--
"NaNoWriMo - Thirty Days and Thirty Nights of Literary Abandon." - nanowrimo.org
UPDATE: Almost 3,000 words in just under 3 hours. I'm not unhappy about that. Besides that, I've got a sort-of plot worked out for the novel to move forward. I'm liking this, no matter how much it ends up sucking in the end. And, I am NOT under any illusion about quality! It's all about quantity. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment
You may choose to comment but if you're an asshole then I may choose to delete it.