Tuesday, November 28, 2006

H/T Amanda

Interesting quiz! Short enough to not be tedius. Gotta love that.

What American accent do you have?
Your Result: The West

Your accent is the lowest common denominator of American speech. Unless you're a SoCal surfer, no one thinks you have an accent. And really, you may not even be from the West at all, you could easily be from Florida or one of those big Southern cities like Dallas or Atlanta.

The Midland
Boston
North Central
The Inland North
Philadelphia
The South
The Northeast
What American accent do you have?
Take More Quizzes

2 comments:

  1. The Inland North 78%
    The Northeast 76%
    Philadelphia 73%
    The Midland 70%
    The South 50%
    Boston 44%
    The West 41%
    North Central 22%
    WHO KNEW?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The inland north? YOU, HE? I don't know about you, but I'm flabbergasted.
    :|

    ReplyDelete

You may choose to comment but if you're an asshole then I may choose to delete it.