Thursday, July 12, 2007

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6 comments:

  1. I guess a $20 toilet-stall blowjob is easier than shaving, bathing, combing one's hair and trolling...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adored TBogg's take on the whole thing: that, what with Bob Allen working for the desperately cash-strapped McCain campaign, this was just an exotic kind of grassroots fundraising initiative...

    Maybe Allen was just reading some lefty blogs. All of the political left blogosphere extols the power of the small donor.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It IS funny to see another political animal/scoundrel caught...

    But at the same time it just amps up the apathy meter up a few more notches, doncha think?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had to look him up on the net.... It is weird US political sites have their religious affiliation... that seems really weird to an Australian.

    Is religous affiliation such an issue in the US? What is it like for an athiest over there?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is religous affiliation such an issue in the US? What is it like for an athiest over there?

    Oh... Aidan...

    Check out the comments thread for this post.

    Hope you have broadband. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Outside of sporting affiliation Australians generaly dont care. One of our biggest international incidents revolved around someone bowling underarm in a world series game.

    (nearly caused a war)
    bowling incident

    I am an agnostic, but there is no push back for athiests in Aus, or hindus, christains, protestants, catholics mostly we all get along... Unless they barack for Collingwood!

    ReplyDelete

You may choose to comment but if you're an asshole then I may choose to delete it.