Both Pandagon and Feministing have referred to Bob "douchebag" Novak's comments about hatred of Bush by well, everyone, and women bloggers in particular.
DoucheBob says, “[T]he venom that comes out of the mouths of some of these women, particularly, I’m not trying to be sexist, but they’re so vicious toward him. And I don’t think that really contributes. And also, the bloggers, I don’t read the bloggers very much, but it is really, it’s really vicious.”
Oh but don't forget that he doesn't even READ the blogs - but he is so damn disappointed in all the venom pointed towards King George the Asshat! Those Wimmin' ought ta be shuttin' up and getting his pot pie, dammit!
He hasn't even SEEN vicious. Vicious is me after seven fucking years of having this asshole president and his fucking toadies take away my rights and tell me that I'm less than a person because I don't have a penis as small as theirs.
I could say, Fuck Bob Novak, and Fuck George Bush, but John Stewart really does it better than I ever could.
I saw Novak being interviewed the other day..what a smug, little, feller...literally, He can't be more than 4 feet tall.
ReplyDeleteThank gawd that he is winding down his career because frankly Bob, you archaic, pathetic, prehistoric, pundit,
nobody gives a shite about what you think. You were just a scared little boy hiding behind the machinery of the Right. You made a big noise so that people wouldn't notice how puny you were..so I give you credit for being an awesome bluffer. Now go away and relive the past within the confines of your own mind.
You're done.
Bob and Mrs. Novak are obviously in love with the same man!