Friday, August 24, 2007

and the winner is...


I visited this site - you can too! I was not surprised by the results. I really wish more progressive people knew that Kucinich supports their ideals. And to the unelectable argument? Fuck you. A person becomes electable when people VOTE for him or her.

Kucinich 89
No Child Left Behind

Gravel 78
(you have no disagreements with this candidate)

Richardson 49
Death Penalty, Assault Weapons Ban, Patriot Act, Iran - Military Action, Same-Sex Marriage

Obama 46
Patriot Act, Border Fence, Same-Sex Marriage

Edwards 45
Death Penalty, No Child Left Behind, Patriot Act, Iran - Military Action, Same-Sex Marriage

Clinton 45
Death Penalty, No Child Left Behind, Patriot Act, Border Fence, Iran - Military Action, Same-Sex Marriage

Dodd 40
Death Penalty, No Child Left Behind, Patriot Act, Border Fence, Iran - Military Action

Biden 35
Death Penalty, No Child Left Behind, Patriot Act, Border Fence, Same-Sex Marriage

Paul 10
Abortion Rights, Embryonic Stem Cells, ANWR Drilling, Kyoto, Assault Weapons Ban, Guns - Background Checks, Citizenship Path for Illegals, Border Fence, Net Neutrality, Minimum Wage Increase, Same-Sex Marriage, Universal Healthcare

McCain -36
Thompson -39
Cox -41
Giuliani -43
Brownback -45
Huckabee -55
Tancredo -72
Hunter -81
Romney -83

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Where have I been? Well - too depressed to write, and then went to Chicago for the better part of the week. That was fun.

3 comments:

  1. Cool little site.... We really only have 2 choices in Aus, or a third party vote which unfortunately seems to go to waste.

    Racist biggot or Tin Tin the choice is hard!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Aidan - Yes I liked it too, but I guess it really isn't that up to date and I've heard that there are some beliefs of candidates that were reported incorrectly.

    Thanks for commenting, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Almost identical response Shelley.
    Now if only the rest of your country had as much sense as you we could all relax.

    I hope that your spirits are lifted soon and that you find a happier place. Summer doldrums. I had 'em too.

    ReplyDelete

You may choose to comment but if you're an asshole then I may choose to delete it.