I don't know if anyone recalls the fucked-up tanning booth peeping tom from last year, but I do! He was busted spying on me in the booth, and I had his ass arrested and charged with Disorderly Conduct. Well, after months and months - he's been found GUILTY, and ordered to pay me for the part of my tanning package I didn't use because well, it wasn't like I could go BACK, right?
Part two! My dsl problems are over after a year and a half. It turns out that it was the voice portion of the line, and a guy FINALLY went up the pole to replace a bunch of wires and stuff, and it works. I've had repairmen out over 12 times in the past year, and finally it's FIXED. I was getting really sick of the telephone people telling me it was all in my head because it was an intermittent problem. I was about to give up and go for cable. But I hate cable! I don't even watch tv, and I hate the cable monopoly that charges for bullshit because they can (I've worked with them for my clients who all have cable and I've watched them get screwed over).
So!! Internet works, and the peeping tom asshole that I HOPE went blind from seeing me nekkid has been found guilty and will pay me restitution. HAHAHAHAH!!
It's a good fucking day. I'll talk about the 3 day migraine another time. :P
Woohoo!! :-) Glad to hear two long-term PITA situations are happily resolved for you!
ReplyDelete*cheer*
No kidding, my dear! :) Glad to hear from you!
ReplyDelete*HugZ0rz*
Speaking of pulling wire, Tanning Booth Peeping Toms are the lowest of the low in wankerworld.
ReplyDeleteIt sounds as if he 'got off' easy. He should have had to pay for mental anguish, invasion of privacy, on top of paying a hefty fine for being a complete asshole!
I also think that with the help of an electron microscope, an imageof his amoebic sized dick should be magnified and posted on Youtube for the whole world to laugh at.
What a loser.
HAHA! As usual, Homey you said it better than I. ;)
ReplyDeleteI recommended counseling for him since he obviously didn't have any idea that it was a seriously fucked-up thing to do to somebody. He was laughing when he was told the police had been called. Ha fucking ha motherfucker. I think he was just surprised that it was considered a big deal by the entire group of people there, including me, the tanning staff, and the huge cop, who's wife had been spied on a few years earlier. *SLAM!*