Thursday, June 19, 2008

Last published April 20th.

So, I'm sure that updates are in order. As Donn so eloquently put it, "Aren't you back yet?"

Yep. Got back, trip was fantastic. One day later, got the flu. Stayed ill for weeks, even spent a couple of days in the hospital. Got better. A day or two later, got sick again. Guess what?

STILL SICK!!

Taking antibiotics since last night but at least I'm able to work so I'm not complaining about that.

I've been playing a lot of Warcraft and working, and biking. The world as it is remains so full of nasty shit that I get depressed even reading about it. Ads that preach stalkerism. See Feministing for that one. John McCain. *shudder* See anywhere about that one. And, I'm so sick of our political system.

Personally I'm doing great, the man is great, and the remaining cat is great. I should post pictures some time. I'm at work now, so that won't be happening right now.

2 comments:

  1. Good to see ya again! Glad the personal news is great- too bad about the rest of the world, but hey, at least there's a chance that it'll get Not Worse.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miss you Girl! Hope that your Life remains in this current blissful state.

    Did you get my F-yay-ookbay oke-pay or what?

    ReplyDelete

You may choose to comment but if you're an asshole then I may choose to delete it.