Thursday, September 15, 2011

Politics at Work

First off, let me say...FUCKING POLITICS AT WORK, OH MY FUCKING GOD.
 
JESUS CHRIST ON A FUCKING POGO STICK.
 
...
 
So here's the sitch...someone fucks up and it involves me so I say, "Hey now, what's all this?" and they say, "WE FUCKED UP BECAUSE IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT NEENER NEENER." So then I say, "Hey wait, that's actually pretty bad policy, you're a dick." So then, my boss calls out their boss about their dick behaviour, and suddenly their boss is sending false reports about me up the chain to the Director. Of course, I'm awesome, I know I'm awesome, and I cover my ass with every move, so no problems there, but man, that pisses me off. You make a mistake and then compound it by falsifying reports about the people that catch it? Talk about harassment.
 
 

1 comment:

You may choose to comment but if you're an asshole then I may choose to delete it.