Tuesday, June 27, 2006

great pin

I just saw the greatest thing on a canadian pro-choice site:
"May the fetus you save be gay"

HA! I love it.

I'm so effing sick and tired of people saying that a woman's body is not her own domain. I would like for someone to be able to tell a man that he has to carry a fetus in his ass against his will for nine months. If a man could get pregnant they would offer abortions for a discount at Walmart every day of the week including Sunday.

--
"Divorce is not caused because 50% of marriages end in gayness." -John Stewart

1 comment:

  1. Speaking as a man who has had a multitude of fetusses in his ass, I disagree with you entirely.

    I am very upset now. :|

    ReplyDelete

You may choose to comment but if you're an asshole then I may choose to delete it.