Friday, June 30, 2006

A bit like MLK

as in... Free at last, free at last, thank god almighty I am free at last! Got a Divorce today. Had to. It's all because the Marriage Amendment didn't go through. If the American people don't think that the institution should stand for something, then by GOD I don't want anything to do with it. Bleh! Ptwoooie!

/snicker

4 comments:

  1. Woohoo! :D The next beer I drink I'll dedicate to your freedom! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How about the next 9 1/2? That's one for every year I was married to that asswipe.

    Heh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats. It is a brand new day for TidalGrrrl!
    Think positive now and use your Mr Clean magic eraser to wipe the slate clean.
    And don't forget to use a little Tequila if some of the mental stains don't come out!

    Fly little white dove fly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wahoo! Thanks H.E.! There was much use of tequila last night, and I think you should give me a nice word for "excellent party!"

    =)

    ReplyDelete

You may choose to comment but if you're an asshole then I may choose to delete it.