So I went to a meeting at a client's house today and the broker tells me that my boss FELL ASLEEP at the last meeting. If this jerk could be any more unprofessional, I'd like to know how. He made a fuss this morning because I told him the broker said she doesn't want him to come to the meetings because it's a waste of his time, apparently. I didn't even find out until later that he had been asleep!! No wonder she doesn't want "management" there! I don't know why they (the bosses) want to attend anyway. It seems kind of a waste to me too. How embarrassing for our company to have someone like this guy overseeing me. What a joke. I really do need a new job. I actually HAD an offer but it was recinded because of one thing on my driving record that happened last year. Bleh.
--
"Divorce is not caused because 50% of marriages end in gayness." -John Stewart
No comments:
Post a Comment
You may choose to comment but if you're an asshole then I may choose to delete it.