Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Best quote I've seen today.

"Boy, I've never seen an issue so divisive. It's like a civil war, isn't it? Even amongst my friends, who are all very intelligent; they're totally divided on abortion. It's unbelievable. Some of my friends, for instance, think these pro-life people are annoying idiots. Other of my friends think these pro-life people…are evil fucks. How are we going to come to a consensus? You ought to hear the arguments around my house: 'They're annoying, they're idiots.' 'They're evil, they're fucks!' Brothers, sisters, come together! Can't we once just join hands and think of them as evil-annoying-idiot-fucks? I beseech you."

-Bill Hicks

--
The gods had condemned Sisyphus to ceaselessly rolling a rock to the top of a mountain, whence the stone would fall back of its own weight. They had thought with some reason that there is no more dreadful punishment than futile and hopeless labor. - From the Myth of Sysiphus by Camus

2 comments:

  1. If they are so Pro Life, they should all join hands and Block Cemetarys.

    Bill Hicks is a comedy God, i live in the hope to one day be like him

    also happy birthday for a few days ago =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA! I like your idea. :)

    Thanks for the birthday wishes.

    And yes, Bill Hicks fucking rawks.

    ReplyDelete

You may choose to comment but if you're an asshole then I may choose to delete it.