So I was having a great time. I went into a tanning bed at my local place on a very cold day and spent 12 minutes getting warm under the lights. It was fabulous. After I was done I got dressed and sat down to put on my shoes. Out of the corner of my eye I saw a HEAD looking down into my ROOM from the next booth over!! WHAT THE FUCK??!! I shrieked, and ran out into the hall way to catch the creep running away, and saw an employee outside the rooms. She asked me what happened, and told her that some Peeping Tom was looking into my room as I was getting dressed. She said that there was a man in that room - a male customer. I said, well yeah, ya think?? And when he didn't come out right away we went to see how many minutes he had left to tan. The lights had gone on right as we knocked on the door. On the screen it said Jordan (somebody, I forget now) and he had eight minutes to go. Well of course I called the cops, and they came and interviewed us. The cop looked at the rooms, and saw the shoe marks on the chair and the drywall that was messed up on the room the man was in. Jordan may have been laughing when the tanning salon women told him he needed to wait for the police, but he sure wasn't laughing when they ARRESTED his punk ass and took him off to jail in HANDCUFFS.
I freaking HOPE he saw me naked; Scar HIM for life. =P
--
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them you're a mile away and you have their shoes.
ROTFL!!
ReplyDeleteYa - can you be-LIEVE that shit??
ReplyDeleteYeah, especially since all he has to do is go to your special website and sign up for a $9,95 a month subscription. :O
ReplyDeleteI'm *so* not paying you for the advert, Michiel. I consider that FREE press for my special site. =P smartarse.
ReplyDelete/snicker
Aw maaan, if you're not paying me then where am I going to get the $9,95? :(
ReplyDelete