This guy is well on his way to winning a Darwin Award and voluntarily taking himself out of thegene pool.
'On top of everything else' this poor bastard is prolly 'working for Peanuts'. I am always saddened to see elephants trapped in zoos..they normally travel miles and miles each day. They can also communicate subsonically with others over great distances.
I can totally understand how circus prisoners 'snap' and take out a few.
HAHAHOHOHEEHEE
ReplyDeleteThanks for the 'heads up'.
This guy is well on his way to winning a Darwin Award and voluntarily taking himself out of thegene pool.
'On top of everything else' this poor bastard is prolly 'working for Peanuts'.
I am always saddened to see elephants trapped in zoos..they normally travel miles and miles each day. They can also communicate subsonically with others over great distances.
I can totally understand how circus prisoners 'snap' and take out a few.
how are you doing?