"...brilliant empowered feisty amazon goddess that craps lightning bolts and eats mysogynists for breakfast!" - homoescapeons
Friday, July 31, 2009
And He's Got Good Taste in Beer, too!
Pictured above (courtesy of the Root, of which Prof. Gates is Editor-in-Chief) are the beverage choices, L-R with President Obama's being the Red Stripe. I do like this man. =)
Actually, Obama chose Bud Light. Gates had Red Stripe, and the other guy had Blue Moon. It's too bad they couldn't have gone with something from Bell's, New Belgium, or perhaps Sam Adams... :(
So, unfortunately, I've got to dis Obama's taste in beer. However, I could completely look past this if the single payer option does get added in... :)
Actually, Obama chose Bud Light. Gates had Red Stripe, and the other guy had Blue Moon. It's too bad they couldn't have gone with something from Bell's, New Belgium, or perhaps Sam Adams... :(
ReplyDeleteSo, unfortunately, I've got to dis Obama's taste in beer. However, I could completely look past this if the single payer option does get added in... :)
No way!!! If you can't believe the Root, who can you believe?
ReplyDelete*sulk*