Friday, August 07, 2009

HOLY SHIT!!!!

 
In March 2009, the Circuit Court of Leon County ordered Samantha Burton – a mother of two suffering from pregnancy complications – to be indefinitely confined to Tallahassee Memorial Hospital and forced to undergo any and all medical treatments deemed necessary to save her fetus. After three days of state-compelled hospitalization, Ms. Burton suffered fetal demise and was released from the hospital. 
 
Youch!! Are they fucking kidding?? Ass-backwards hicks with control issues, sounds like to me!! I've been in hospital settings and if there was something going on I've been trained to say "I have the legal right to refuse care, so get away from me!" Yes, I've had to do it. This woman was denied her rights, it's clear. That Circuit Court has just stepped in the biggest pile of steaming trouble that I've seen in some time.
 
Public Service Announcement: DONATE TO THE ACLU~!!!!

--
"Ridicule is the only weapon that can be used against unintelligible propositions. Ideas must be distinct before reason can act upon them."

-Thomas Jefferson


No comments:

Post a Comment

You may choose to comment but if you're an asshole then I may choose to delete it.