Monday, August 17, 2009

Maaaa..widge...

I love The Princess Bride. That wedding scene is just so great - well, all the scenes are pretty great. That movie is just a classic. If you've never seen it then you've severely missed a pop-cult cornucopia.
 
Go see it. =)
 
Oh, and I'm getting married in about a week and a half, for what it's worth.



4 comments:

  1. Hey! Congrats to both of you! I'm still waiting to see you guys build that sailboat, though... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Pilot!

    I really want to see us build that sailboat too!

    How long have you been reading my blog? That boat thing was years ago!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Years! Well, probably about as long as you've had it. Hey, see you next week when S&A are in town. I'm hoping for a geek lunch... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Coolio!

    I can't do a geek lunch with my job schedule.

    Put a FREAKIN profile online, I didn't know it was you!

    ReplyDelete

You may choose to comment but if you're an asshole then I may choose to delete it.