Monday, March 14, 2005

first early morning workout thanks to alec!

Mood: Awake
Music: Johnny Mathis: Very Best of Love

Yeah, I'm a sucker for old Johnny Mathis. It's a sign I'm sane...since I was up sans alarm at 6:30 this morning, and that doesn't show much sanity right there. I did set the thing for 6:15, but it never went off, so my alarm and I are even. Mojo stopped crying outside my door about 12:30...I guess he realized that once again he was not going to be able to lay his furry catness on my head. I still woke up sneezing from residual hair in the bedroom, but it wasn't so bad. It's steadily improving.
I went to work out this morning, and it actually wasn't too bad. It's my first attempt at using my fasting -something- etc...to burn fat reserves first and boost the results of my regime. Heh I sound like Karl Roverer. =P
Anyway, I'm still sore from Yoga 2 days ago, but not as much as I was. This blog is gonna keep reflecting my physical changes...no matter how boring it is for others to read. My thought is that it's MY journal, and if anyone gets bored enough to read it then it's their own waste of time. *L* Anyway, I don't know how this morning work out thing will progress, simply because I'm all kinds of crap before noon. I'm not sure exactly how I hold down a job. Hmm...maybe nobody else wants my position heheh.
Eeek. Shoulders are stiffening up. Back will follow. *runs*

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may choose to comment but if you're an asshole then I may choose to delete it.