Thursday, March 10, 2005

I've had it, says I.

Mood: Tired
Music: Beastie Boys: To the Five Burroughs

I really like grilled cheese with tomato soup. I stayed home today since I was sick last night into this morning. I spent the day totally not doing anything worthwhile. I ignored my cell phone and didn't check messages at work either. Screw that, I can have one fucking day off. I can't figure out why just about everyone that works for me is fucking useless anyhow. "I'm out of SLICED CHEESE, OMG the humanity!!" Well hell, I guess it's good I get the big bucks to solve those important crises. Oh wait, I don't get paid very much. At least the cheese crisis was real, not like the urine crisis yesterday. Also, another staff has been asking for a new phone for some time. So I bought the phone, plugged it in, and left a note telling everyone it would have to charge overnight before they could use it. I got a message later that afternoon asking me if that was the new phone. Um...get a clue please!! I seriously have no patience for all these idiotic questions. I just want to grab them and brand them on the ass with " USE COMMON SENSE." That's it. I've had it with my staff. Off with their heads!


No comments:

Post a Comment

You may choose to comment but if you're an asshole then I may choose to delete it.