Mood: Bitchy
Music: Beastie Boys: To the Five Burroughs
So Debra was saying something to me about last night. She and Alec decided that I was a lot of fun to be around, and that I seemed really happy and carefree. I guess Alec was comparing me to how I was around Rob for so many years, and he and Debra noticed how subdued I was by the Boyz. I guess I was quieter around Rob for whatever reason...it may have been the way he was always telling me to be quiet!! This is what strikes me as odd. He was always fucking complaining about how loud I am...then his new girlfriend is three times as loud and is more obnoxious than you'd believe. I'm starting to believe that Rob was just looking for ways to be critical. Bastard. I did have lots of fun last night, and I was not even completely cutting loose. Maybe I'll stay this way...I like it.
No comments:
Post a Comment
You may choose to comment but if you're an asshole then I may choose to delete it.