Sunday, March 06, 2005

recovering...

Mood: Groggy
Music: Beck: Mutations

So I've been working out lately. I guess the past month I've been pretty good about going to the gym whenever I can. I actually enjoy it, believe it or not. My favorite part is the watching cable as I do an hour of generic aerobic machine. Ok so I've been doing so well, so why do I feel like I've been run over by a mack truck with aching lungs? It's going to take me a week to de-tox from last night at Leather n' Lace at the Inferno. I stole smokes from John, and breathed in massive amounts of second-hand cigarette, pot, and clove smoke. I dunno who was blazing up in there, but it was fairly obvious from the smell. I was gut-leveled by all the men in dresses and bad make-up. I had flashbacks to my disastrous "date" with Amelia. *Shudder* I just can't look at transvestites the same way again.
So here I am, freezing my arse off, feeling huge, but holy damn I had fun last night, I cannot deny it. I got to wear a fabulous top made of leather,that made my cleavage a thing to behold. Plus, I made time with a really fabulous boy who appeared to enjoy my company. Always a good thing. Would hate to scare the children. Oh hell why do I listen to Debra? He wasn't my age, but he was probably 5 years younger, which is totally nothing. He's old enough to have been going to an S&M night at a club for years...which probably makes him freakier than me. So in addition to the tall blonde cutie there was Silent Bob...who just happened to be the dare of the night...I had to go get a kiss from him. In these days of herpes and who knows what...I should have said no, but this IS Madison, not L.A. So Silent Bob wasn't so silent...or unfriendly. ...lucky...me...mmmhmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may choose to comment but if you're an asshole then I may choose to delete it.