Monday, January 09, 2006

I got the...Meriter Bluuuuuuues...

Ya, I'm at Meriter hospital, and wearing Dory's Martha Stewart Poncho. I freaking LOVE this thing! Plus, by checking email and writing in my blog I can avoid my hospital room awhile and pound down some green tea. Yum. Much better than that shit they call Go Lightly which is a prep for the cam-up-da-butt which I'll have to endure later. I do believe they will sedate me appropriately this time round, or so I've been told. Whether I trust them is another matter. I'm drugged quite well from doses of dilauded, so everything is blurry, including judgement.
Thus another reason to be on this internet connection, so I can look up this drug and find out if it's really causing all this itching.

Ok! There's my pre-colonoscopy blog post. We'll have to see how the rest of the day goes.

1 comment:

  1. *hugs* Better living thru chemicals, m'darling girl! Best o' luck with the whole "scope the universe" procedure today...as always I'm sending positive, healing vibes your direction.

    ReplyDelete

You may choose to comment but if you're an asshole then I may choose to delete it.