

So of course I haven't listed my entire household in Triskellian, or my greenhouse, servants, etc. This is just a working list for in game.
How the levels work: I have 6 levels in Wizard, 1 level in Rogue, and 4 levels in Mistress of the Flowers, a prestige class. This affords me two more effective levels in Wizard, because I level up every other time. So my casting level is 8. In order to be able to take the prestige class I had to have a certain amount of ranks in Wilderness Lore- but since I didn't have any, the DM allowed that it could be Knowledge Nature instead. I also have ranks in Herbalism, and the spell Feat: Plant Bind - which is like Scribe Scroll, only I'm using it to imbue plants with spells at a much lower cost to my pocketbook and XP. The only downside is that the spells don't last more than a week uncast. That is no problem, because I am the "premiere" supplier of this decadent town's birth control supply. The spell is called Block the Seed, and I get 180gp each time I sell 3 castings to the local apothecary shop. I know, I know, menial tasks for a woman of the Ton. Well, Claire comes from Avoir du Pois, and they are sensible folks. Besides which, Claire really likes to be a rebel. Supplying birth control to the nobles of the town and pissing off her family (of nobles) is just damn good fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment
You may choose to comment but if you're an asshole then I may choose to delete it.