Wednesday, April 04, 2007

#406 - Dante's Test - Courtesy of Michiel, a much bigger sinner than I.

The Dante's Inferno Test has banished you to the Second Level of Hell!
Here is how you matched up against all the levels:
LevelScore
Purgatory (Repenting Believers)Very Low
Level 1 - Limbo (Virtuous Non-Believers)Low
Level 2 (Lustful)Very High
Level 3 (Gluttonous)Moderate
Level 4 (Prodigal and Avaricious)Very Low
Level 5 (Wrathful and Gloomy)High
Level 6 - The City of Dis (Heretics)Very High
Level 7 (Violent)High
Level 8- the Malebolge (Fraudulent, Malicious, Panderers)High
Level 9 - Cocytus (Treacherous)High

Take the Dante's Inferno Hell Test

6 comments:

  1. Somehow I ended up in limbo. I'd better start to live a little, eh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got extreme in lustful.... I just made the assumption that there is no way i can live up to gods standards, so i may as well enjoy it:)

    Dante's the Divine comedy is a fantastic read, i had a fully illustrated version, complete with sinners being crucified to the ground... and lakes of ice... And poor old Judas in Satan's mouth...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sinners, Sinners ALL of you!!!!

    I mean, uh...Us. ;)

    Wahoo! Let's go swimmin in a lake of fire!

    That could be a song...

    Aidan- I had an oooooold copy of that as well, complete with fully illustrated pictures. I was in 8th grade and I was reading it anyway, so my english teacher at the time decided to give me extra credit. Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fifth Level of Hell
    WHY?
    because I am cruel,
    vindictive and hateful!

    I scored Extreme in Lustful/Wrathful/Gloomy/Heretical/
    Fraudulent & Malicious

    Very High in Treacherous

    High in Gluttony & Violent

    I am the perfectly suited for politics
    HELLO!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thankfully you're not in politics then, Homey! Saints Preserve Us!!

    *lol* I always thought that was an hilarious phrase.

    My grandma used the old "Great gobs of goosegrease!"

    huh. I should lay off the blogging when I'm doped.

    ReplyDelete

You may choose to comment but if you're an asshole then I may choose to delete it.