Sunday, April 29, 2007

On Vacation!!


We're having an awesome time! We are in the Netherlands, and have visited Germany as well, to see some faboo Roman ruins. Like, totally.
Here we are at the Porta Nigra which is one of the 5 standing gates remaining in the world from Roman rule.



6 comments:

  1. I am SOOOOO insanely jealous... I loved Germany it is an amazing country, Nederlands i didnt like so, mostly because of all the drunken stoned idiot tourists....

    Have fun

    Aidan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely to see you there, Shel, I'm sure that's you second from my right...

    Germany is a beautiful country, been there a couple of times...actually anywhere in Europe is a treasure...

    I love your post title: something like "ha ha I'm here and you're not..."

    Just enjoy, take it all in, love the moment and love the ones you're with...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aidan : drunken stoned tourists? Wasn't Us, Man! (haha!!)

    Yeah, Germany was beautiful. Last year we went to Belgium and that was nice too.

    Chris: Ya, tis I! I should have said who everyone is. Left to Right it was Henri, Vonai, Bill, Me, and Michiel.
    Soooooo much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic, transplanted California-cum-Mahvellous-Midwestern-Girly!

    Just have the time of your life!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The guy on the right is so totally hot. :O

    ReplyDelete
  6. Michiel- I don't know if that is narcissism or just gay. Either way you're a weirdo. We love you anyway! And yah, that guy is pretty hot. It would be a shame if he stayed single. :O haha!

    ReplyDelete

You may choose to comment but if you're an asshole then I may choose to delete it.