"...brilliant empowered feisty amazon goddess that craps lightning bolts and eats mysogynists for breakfast!" - homoescapeons
Thursday, May 03, 2007
Vacation!!
Well, Bill and I are home after a very nice holiday in the Netherlands. We took over 375 pictures, so I of course had to make them a little more palatable. Our trip photos are in four parts and set to music, chosen by me. :) Enjoy.
Thankeeeeee!!! It's good to be back. We did not visit the dope houses or anything - but the beer sure was plentiful!! Who needs to fall asleep by smoking dope when you can walk around with large quantities of Heineken?? =)
Welcome Home, missed you!
ReplyDeleteHow did you enjoy the 'coffee' shopsssssssssss ((cough cough))
Amazing how OLD stuff is over there, this place will NEVER last that long!
Thankeeeeee!!! It's good to be back. We did not visit the dope houses or anything - but the beer sure was plentiful!! Who needs to fall asleep by smoking dope when you can walk around with large quantities of Heineken?? =)
ReplyDeleteShelley...
ReplyDeleteI could load part of Part 4, but couldn't get the other parts to load and play...wonder what I'm doing wrong.
Anyway, the bit I saw from Part 4 was awesome, and fantastic music!
I guess if I can't look at all those pix, just be assured I'm glad you had a great time!
Keep trying!! Also, I have a plan to get everything on a CD, but that may take time or I may lose steam.
ReplyDeleteI know that it takes a while to load, and if you can't get it to play here then try photobucket's site! Email me if you want that info! =)
minervasp73@gmail.com