Isn't that awesome. I saw that on the news and everybody but law enforcement dorks like him know that his only problem is that he is really, really, really, really, really s t o n e d! What an asshole!
Please America decriminalize Mary Jane, lighten up, and join the 21st Century. The billions that you waste fighting Marijuana could be used to start working on your gargantuan national addiction to alcohol. Would you rather be trapped in an elevator with 4 stoned guys or 4 drunk guys?
You know, I don't even really smoke pot but I am so sick of this loser's war on drugs. When did smoking pot ever make anyone hurt anyone else? Maybe try to steal their twinkie or something.
I've looked into this, and the reason pot and hemp products remain so illegal in the US is because of the cotton growers lobby. It's disgusting, but marijuana grows so quickly and easily that if legalized it would seriously hurt the cotton industry, so they keep it down, like the electric car.
Isn't that awesome.
ReplyDeleteI saw that on the news and everybody but law enforcement dorks like him know that his only problem is that he is really, really, really, really, really
s t o n e d!
What an asshole!
Please America decriminalize Mary Jane, lighten up, and join the 21st Century. The billions that you waste fighting Marijuana could be used to start working on your gargantuan national addiction to alcohol.
Would you rather be trapped in an elevator with 4 stoned guys or 4 drunk guys?
'I thnk we're dead!' HAHAHAHAHA!
You know, I don't even really smoke pot but I am so sick of this loser's war on drugs. When did smoking pot ever make anyone hurt anyone else? Maybe try to steal their twinkie or something.
ReplyDeleteI've looked into this, and the reason pot and hemp products remain so illegal in the US is because of the cotton growers lobby. It's disgusting, but marijuana grows so quickly and easily that if legalized it would seriously hurt the cotton industry, so they keep it down, like the electric car.
It's the american way. /puke
Time Is going really really really Slowly! I think we're Dying =)
ReplyDeleteI need that on a t-shirt =(