Thursday, May 17, 2007

International Day Against Homophobia

I like this idea. Too many bigots out there want to oppress segments of the population (...just because they think they can) and I will always say no!
In fact, I'll always follow up that no with a Fuck you, bigoted asswipe. However, I really wish there was an international feeling against homophobia every single day of the year.

UPDATE: To celebrate this day I watched the movie "In and Out." God I'm a geek, but I love the fake Oscars when they portray a gay soldier getting kicked out for having the Bette Midler movie Beaches and Matt Dillon says "Give that back!"

2 comments:

  1. I like the idea, its a shame we have to have a day for it. As opposed to just accepting each other (or atleast tolerating each other).

    My gay mates are awesome, so much fun to hang about with, it's a shame people miss out due to their bigoted mind sets.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that Falwell died there is one less voice stirring hatred and bigotry at the National Level.

    As a species we are so irritating and disgusting sometimes that I can't wait for the next Extinction Level Event!

    ReplyDelete

You may choose to comment but if you're an asshole then I may choose to delete it.