Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Well how about that!

I'm sorta jazzed. I've been feeling like I was a million pounds (and not in a good moneyed sort of way, that) and then I put on a pair of shorts for house-lounging (yes I'm lounging today then going in way later and working late too) and they were tight last summer. They're hanging loose off my hips. Well, if that ain't enough to make my day. :)

Well, I do still have an entire box of Leonidas chocolates I haven't gotten to yet. Hmm...

Oh, and what I'm working on today??
This.

7 comments:

  1. Soon your ass will look like mine! :O

    Minus the hair. :|

    Well, I assume minus the hair. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a hairy ass? Omg, no! I did not need that picture in my head, thanks a LOT, Michiel! :P haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Must be nice! I love those days.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am having a day home, i am sick, but it is also acting as a mental health vacation....

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm like an inverted baboon. :( *sobs quietly*

    ReplyDelete
  6. So you are at home Poppin' Wheelies in your shorts that are loose this year.
    Get those chocolates eaten by noon or I'll tell John Ashcroft to come over and sing on the Wings of Eagles!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Christine: Oh yeah. I figured why not take the day since I had to work late anyway? ;)

    Aidan: Bummer that you're sick, but refreshing the mind is important too. I sometimes take those mental health days even when I'm not sick in the slightest. I hope you're better soon.

    Michiel: LOL!!! I find myself trying to picture that, and I'm failing utterly. Thank god. (little g.) *passes you a tissue soaked in female baboon pheremones*

    Homey: Oh man, I ate too many chocolates. At least five. Ugh. Those are so rich that eating more than one or two is a Very Bad Idea. Last night the honey made me tea and gave me one - it was awesome. ;)

    ReplyDelete

You may choose to comment but if you're an asshole then I may choose to delete it.