Seriously- WTF? I have received two emails, two faxes (!), and three voicemails since I left the office on Friday afternoon. Oh, did I mention it's from ONE person?? This guy is really fucked up, and I knew that, but I have to do my job, and that includes telling people to cover their shifts before they take time off. Because I know he's a major freak I have kept copies of everything in his personnel file so I have proof of any insanity. Good thing, too! Faxes?? Jesus Christ on a fucking stick.
I wrote him an email letting him know that I would help him out by asking around if any staff were willing to train/cover while he's gone for a week. I guess that completely set him off and he was acting like I was firing him? Or something. I don't speak Freak fluently. What a dumb ass.
I deleted the voicemails without listening to them, and I tossed the faxes and copies of the emails to file later, and left it. I'm still kind of weirded out having to deal with this guy. Bleh.
BUT! Some people from Panera Bread dropped by with FREE bagels for the office, so it's all working out.
No comments:
Post a Comment
You may choose to comment but if you're an asshole then I may choose to delete it.