"...brilliant empowered feisty amazon goddess that craps lightning bolts and eats mysogynists for breakfast!" - homoescapeons
That totally stressed me out. Poor uncle Bob! You know it's funny but as I get older I am getting a little more squeamish about murdering Celebrities...isn't that weird?
Now where are you off to?
I'm kind of squeamish about murdering anyone. I'm not off anywhere, just the pre-holiday work nightmare. What about you? Staying home for the 'Mas?
Uh...made it about halfway...His mistake was shooting him in the back- makes the home 'invasion/self-defense' excuse difficult to use.
Oh yeah...tomorrow is Isaac Newton's birthday! Happy Newton day!
Mwuah! Merry Merry Crizzmoose Shelley!
You may choose to comment but if you're an asshole then I may choose to delete it.
That totally stressed me out.
ReplyDeletePoor uncle Bob! You know it's funny but as I get older I am getting a little more squeamish about murdering Celebrities...
isn't that weird?
Now where are you off to?
ReplyDeleteI'm kind of squeamish about murdering anyone.
ReplyDeleteI'm not off anywhere, just the pre-holiday work nightmare.
What about you? Staying home for the 'Mas?
Uh...made it about halfway...
ReplyDeleteHis mistake was shooting him in the back- makes the home 'invasion/self-defense' excuse difficult to use.
Oh yeah...tomorrow is Isaac Newton's birthday! Happy Newton day!
ReplyDeleteMwuah!
ReplyDeleteMerry Merry Crizzmoose Shelley!