"...brilliant empowered feisty amazon goddess that craps lightning bolts and eats mysogynists for breakfast!" - homoescapeons
Ouch...I have seen rock and knitting combined much more gracefully.When the Cowboy Junkies played in our studio, Margo was knitting while she sang (it was radio), I have pics and mp3s if you want 'em.
Hi Allan, Yes, please! Let me see someone knitting and rocking who doesn't make me want to smack them with a garbage can lid.
I have a feeling that perhaps rock and knitting shouldn't actually be combined...?! hehe
This guy may be knitting, sure - but I don't see him rocking!! hehe
You may choose to comment but if you're an asshole then I may choose to delete it.
Ouch...I have seen rock and knitting combined much more gracefully.
ReplyDeleteWhen the Cowboy Junkies played in our studio, Margo was knitting while she sang (it was radio), I have pics and mp3s if you want 'em.
Hi Allan,
ReplyDeleteYes, please! Let me see someone knitting and rocking who doesn't make me want to smack them with a garbage can lid.
I have a feeling that perhaps rock and knitting shouldn't actually be combined...?! hehe
ReplyDeleteThis guy may be knitting, sure - but I don't see him rocking!! hehe
ReplyDelete