Monday, September 19, 2005

ben folds!


...tickets went on sale (or so I thought) on Saturday. So I went down, so happy I remembered and it turns out they've been on sale for weeks at the Orpheum. D'oh!! It was Ticketmaster who was going to start selling on the 17th.

So...

There are TWO, count em TWO tickets to see Ben Folds in my wallet. The Orpheum had plenty to spare and it's gen admin.

WOOT!

6 comments:

  1. Time to test my Be Shelley For A Day Device (TM), then. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't you DARE!! The last time someone used that device I was cleaning up the mess for WEEKS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You'd better write a note of the things I absolutely cannot do while I am you, then. I mean, as long as I'm you anyway I may as well explore.

    *cough*

    *runs*

    ReplyDelete
  4. /pre-emptive smakz0rz

    1. No Bad Hairdos
    2. No Wearing Pink or Polyester
    3. No Bad Cologne
    4. No Twinkies or any other Ass-Growing Filthy Foods No Respectable Person Would Eat

    and last but not least...

    5. No Masturbating

    You may want to reconsider whether you'd actually want to be me after reading #5.

    =P

    *hehe*

    ReplyDelete
  5. But surely experiencing Ben Folds live in concert borders on #5. :|

    ReplyDelete

You may choose to comment but if you're an asshole then I may choose to delete it.