Wednesday, September 14, 2005

total fucking boner


It finally happened. I pulled such a fucking boner I can't believe they let me live. Next I'll be on the Darwin Awards or something.
I got pulled over for expired tabs on my license plate, and it turns out my license is suspended and has been since last year, and I had no idea. So I got a couple of really expensive tickets and I have to get my license back before I can drive legally again.
dammit! I feel like a giant moron. Worse upon worse, I had to explain to my BOSS what happened, since driving is so integral to my job. Now I have to ride the bike (not really a bad thing except I can't get things done) to work until I get this situated.
I'm considering taking care of whatever I need to get my license back, and then going to court to try to get the other tickets reduced, since I don't have over $300 just sitting around to pay them. Of course, whatever is outstanding for the suspension isn't going to be small change. dammit!
What got me into this mess is when Rob gave me the car and procrastinated about signing the title over to me. I was lax about getting new plates, and I got pulled over for it. Of course the asshole Fitchburg cop said I was driving a stolen car, and other stupid shit cause I'm pretty sure he was just bored.
Well I either forgot to pay the ticket or paid it late (I can't remember), so they apparently would have sent a form letter telling me my license was suspended. I remember the ticket and it was like $80 at the time- but it's just stupid that I wouldn't have known about my license or lack of one. It's been quite a long time. I guess since I haven't been pulled over I wouldn't have been told by a cop either.
dammit!
so I have to figure this out and regain some dignity about it somehow. god, I'm a fucking moron sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may choose to comment but if you're an asshole then I may choose to delete it.