"...brilliant empowered feisty amazon goddess that craps lightning bolts and eats mysogynists for breakfast!" - homoescapeons
Friday, September 02, 2005
senseo i love your ways
Mmmmmmmmmmmm......coffee with vanilla stuff (I won't call it cream), and an english muffin with peanut butter all in the nooks and crannies.
Man I love my coffeemaker. Course - I love having it made *for* me via the JavaPuta too, but I'm capable.
Oh- Xerox almost ate my pet spider (sort of) Jed today. I've been watching this little bugger in his funnel web for quite some time and letting him be since he's not gonna make an egg sac anyway. Boys don't do that kind of rudeness in my apartment. The female in the living room bit the dust a week ago. I still have to deal with her egg sac. Anyway- Xerox followed me into the bathroom and just started trying to eat Jed. He went down in his funnel web and just hid. For a spidey his size he sure got small. Anyway, Xe gave up after a minute and went onto other things. So I still have a scary little friend in the bathroom. Until he dies, that is, or Xerox actually gets him. This is the second attempt that I know of. I'm perfectly fine with the food chain. I am just not going to kill him until he comes at me or something.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
S-s-spiders? T-this means I c-c-cannot come around a-and s-s-sleep on the b-b-b-b-b-b-bar counter. :O
ReplyDeleteHe's not on the counter- he's under the bathroom sink-cupboard, next to the toilet. If you watch your feet as you pee then you're fine.
ReplyDeleteYou big baby. =P *L*