Jesus Mary and Joseph on a stick. I got up at 5am
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>truth rewind>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Bill got me up with coffee around 5:30,
>>>>>>>>>>>>continue>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
and after some attempts to fall back asleep, I went to the gym for an aerobics class at 6. A.M. Ya. Anyway - They put us on these balance ball thingeys and then made us jump around like ninnies. The instructor mentioned that she was pregnant, and I felt better. At least I wouldn't be the only one not feeling great in the class. I just about died a few times, but goddammit I didn't quit. She kept telling us to stand on one foot, then raise the other one, or some goddamn thing - on your knees, raise your leg, pee on the girl next to you, then raise your opposite arm or something - some of the stuff she couldn't even do! haha! It was a good workout, but I would have liked less of the aerobics and more of the weights. I can probably give myself a better workout, but it's good to be in an actual class twice a week, where I have to keep up with other people.
Next Tuesday is the sculpting class with weights and pulleys and stuff. I can hardly wait!
tried bosu at the princeton club once...swore i would never EVER do it again! at least u didn't quit!
ReplyDelete