Ok, not really. I'm in pain. Bleh. But at least I freaking WENT to the gym this morning. If not for Bill I'd lie in bed all day, but he brought me coffee. And Tylenol. Goddamn arthritis, I must be 80 years old.
>>>>>>>>>>next section in which Tidalgrrrl tempts Fate>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
We got tickets to Amsterdam for Queensday! Woot! I'm really excited to go, and this time I won't take a minibreak in Ireland. Those fucks. I'm going straight to the Netherlands, and no one can stop me, not even death!
So I should go to work at some point. I like money. And I'm very sweaty from the Club and need a shower before I scare my cats with my smell. Oh who am I kidding? Cats are weird and love it the more you stink. They say, "ooooh mommy you smell like mommy!"
Weird.
No comments:
Post a Comment
You may choose to comment but if you're an asshole then I may choose to delete it.