Well that was strange, because I had that post up three whole times. Hmm.. I fixed it, anyhoo.
Found out what was causing all my weird headaches and crap - it was them tapering down my Prednisone too quickly. I'm on 20mg again (godDAMN it) and have an appt. to see the Dr. in a couple of weeks. Unfortunately I felt an immediate improvement in my gut when I upped the dose, but my moods took a total freefall. I didn't even want to see Ben fucking Folds in concert - I had to get really high to motivate. That is really sad. I was crying over nothing - was pissed off and weird and hyper-manic - I fucking hate Prednisone. I really do. I wish it didn't work so well and they'd find another way to fix me.
Speaking of Ben Folds...GodDAMN it was a shitty show. I hated it. Every stinkin minute. He can't sing or play piano and I can't believe I wasted so much money on tickets.
Ok, Michiel, stop reading right now. Everyone else scroll down.
Holy mother of God that show kicked ass! Ben was *SO* on it, I was really fucking impressed. He did all the songs I really wanted to hear, including Losing Lisa and One Angry Dwarf, and of course Army - which rocked the house. He had the upper part of the theater singing one part of the Bah Dah Bahhhhh Bah Bah ...and the lower singing the other part of it - it was so much fun. When he played Narcolepsy I about lost it, because he was totally jamming and slamming on the piano - you could tell he was way more into it than the last time I saw him in October. The energy was better. He did Zak and Sara and just rocked it. He played some stuff from a movie thing that nobody's heard before and it was really good too- The entire crowd was singing along to just about every song - I was singing too but some songs I just wanted to hear him do, like Landed - which I know every word, but god, I wanted to hear him do it and I sure did. The sound quality was really good in the Orpheum and I was glad that the music didn't overpower the vocals. Holy shit. Holy shit. Holy SHIT what a GREAT SHOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!
I wish I felt better today, but at least I felt pretty fucking awesome when I saw Ben in concert! There are two Ben's that I'd leave Bill for, and the other on is Browder. Totally different reasons, and as Dory said, Bill shouldn't hold his breath.
I read on anyway. :> And yay for it, I was almost very disappointed. :P Woohoo for a kickass Ben show! \o/
ReplyDeleteDefinitely kickass. Wish you'da been there.
ReplyDelete