"...brilliant empowered feisty amazon goddess that craps lightning bolts and eats mysogynists for breakfast!" - homoescapeons
Friday, March 31, 2006
really fucking amazing
So out of the blue I see a request on MySpace for someone to be added to my list. I don't really check out MySpace too often, but you know how it is, sometimes I'm surfing and end up checking mail or something. So...there's a request - and the picture- my god it's my old best friend's little girl! Well, not so little any more, but I knew this child from the time she was born, practically. That is so great that she actually found me some how and contacted me! I still remember one day we were all sitting around watching crap TV and during a news article about Nazis she says- "Mommy, are those fascists?" HA! She was about three years old at the time. Too funny. What a great kid. One of the worst things about ending things with her mom was that it meant I wouldn't get to see her anymore. We used to have some really good times- she was never bratty or anything, just a really good kid to have around. It was also funny that she is using the name of my cat for her MySpace name. Well, it used to be HER cat, before he was mine. It's adorable, anyway. I'm glad she found me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
You may choose to comment but if you're an asshole then I may choose to delete it.