Monday, April 17, 2006

must be monday

it's just really sad about some people.

I was packing up a client's belongings this morning and her staff came in and started going through the boxes to see what she could take. I set her straight about it but for the love of god, that's evil.

I have to stay away as long as I can or I'll do or say something I'll regret later on. I have been waiting to be rid of this staff for months, I suppose I can hang on a day or two more.

I saw the man whore today. He asked me for a pen. I gave it. Time passed. He gave it back and wished me a good day. I said same to you. The End.

So why do I feel so dirty? Blecccchhhhh. NEVER date people who you work with. That ought to be a Cardinal Rule. It never gets better with time. It's always gross. Or maybe it's just exposure to him that yuks me out.

I have to wait for some meds before I go back to Carol's - and I need to bring by more boxes. I just don't want to go back right now. That ...woman... makes me so mad. Sometimes I wish there was a Hell so I knew she'd be burning eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may choose to comment but if you're an asshole then I may choose to delete it.